[Melbourne-pm] Meeting next week? - Wednesday 11 March 2015

Kahlil Hodgson kahlil.hodgson at dealmax.com.au
Thu Mar 5 12:15:44 PST 2015

Last time was fun. Count me in.

Kahlil (Kal) Hodgson                       GPG: C9A02289
Head of Technology                         (m) +61 (0) 4 2573 0382
DealMax Pty Ltd                            GitHub: @tartansandal

Suite 1416
401 Docklands Drive
Docklands VIC 3008 Australia

"All parts should go together without forcing.  You must remember that
the parts you are reassembling were disassembled by you.  Therefore,
if you can't get them together again, there must be a reason.  By all
means, do not use a hammer."  -- IBM maintenance manual, 1925