[Melbourne-pm] Perl Mongers in 2015...

Kahlil Hodgson kahlil.hodgson at dealmax.com.au
Tue Jan 6 15:15:37 PST 2015

Great Idea Stephen. Hope to make it ;-)

Kahlil (Kal) Hodgson                       GPG: C9A02289
Head of Technology                         (m) +61 (0) 4 2573 0382
DealMax Pty Ltd

Suite 1416
401 Docklands Drive
Docklands VIC 3008 Australia

"All parts should go together without forcing.  You must remember that
the parts you are reassembling were disassembled by you.  Therefore,
if you can't get them together again, there must be a reason.  By all
means, do not use a hammer."  -- IBM maintenance manual, 1925