[Melbourne-pm] PDF::API2

Ben Vinnerd ben at vinnerd.com
Tue Mar 19 05:40:33 PDT 2013

Hey,

It's not available as part of the Ubuntu distro (i think), but you can
download the wkhtmltopdf binary (there are 2 versions: 32bit and 64bit).

Have a look at wkhtmltopdf-0.11.0_rc1-static-i386.tar.bz2 and
wkhtmltopdf-0.11.0_rc1-static-amd64.tar.bz2 on the Downloads page.

You can run the binary like:

/wkhtmltopdf-amd64 --footer-center 'Page [page] of [topage]'
--footer-font-size 8 my.html my.pdf

Ben