[Melbourne-pm] OSDC 2013 CFP - 1 more week

Scott Penrose scottp at dd.com.au
Thu Jun 27 21:47:05 PDT 2013

Hi Melbourne Perl Mongers

This is your fantastic opportunity to deliver a paper in another country... Grab this chance !

We
         are loving the submissions that are coming through, but we
         still want MORE!
Our
         focus this year is security, identity and privacy.
We
         need YOU as a presenter! Your pet project, what you’re
         currently working on, what you’d like to work on. You've got a
         great idea in your head, and and we would like you to speak
         about it at OSDC2013 Auckland. Perhaps someone has suggested
         that you submit a proposal because they're impressed with what
         you've been doing, or perhaps you've given talks at other
         conferences or events and you'd like to give one here. Perhaps
         you're a repeat speaker, or at least a repeat
         proposal-submitter and you want some hints on how to make it
         much more likely your talk will be accepted. Now you need to
         read Jacinta Richardson’s document on how
           to submit a presentation.[1]
Your
         presentation should be either 30 or 45 minutes. Please email
         your submission to papers at osdc.org.nz.
         CFP closes 08 July. Have fun!
Visit
       www.osdc.org.nz