[Melbourne-pm] OSDC CFP extended to 08 July

Toby Corkindale toby.corkindale at strategicdata.com.au
Thu Jun 6 18:32:23 PDT 2013

Hi,
I received this message from the OSDC organisers, including the wacky
indenting I reproduced below.

We
           are loving the submissions that are coming through, but we
           still want MORE!
Our
           focus this year is security, identity and privacy.
We
           need YOU as a presenter! Your pet project, what you’re
           currently working on, what you’d like to work on. You've got a
           great idea in your head, and and we would like you to speak
           about it at OSDC2013 Auckland. Perhaps someone has suggested
           that you submit a proposal because they're impressed with what
           you've been doing, or perhaps you've given talks at other
           conferences or events and you'd like to give one here. Perhaps
           you're a repeat speaker, or at least a repeat
           proposal-submitter and you want some hints on how to make it
           much more likely your talk will be accepted. Now you need to
           read Jacinta Richardson’s document on how
             to submit a presentation.[1]
Your
           presentation should be either 30 or 45 minutes. Please email
           your submission to papers at osdc.org.nz.
           CFP closes 08 July. Have fun!
Visit
         www.osdc.org.nz