[Melbourne-pm] working with Google Docs spreadsheets

Malcolm Herbert melbourne-pm at mjch.net
Sun Jul 21 19:01:53 PDT 2013

Mongers - I've been given access to a Google Doc which a group I'm part
of is using as a calendar. I'd like to be able to grab various fields
from within this and create a proper iCal feed[1] ... is there a module
similar to the existing Excel module that allows access to a Google Docs
spreadsheet and pull values from it?

Has anyone had any success/war stories of attempting this?

Regards,
Malcolm

[1] yes, I've tried telling them to actually use a calendar but this has
been resisted quite strongly

--
Malcolm Herbert
mjch at mjch.net