[Melbourne-pm] Meetings going forward in 2013

Alfie John alfiej at opera.com
Tue Jan 15 17:59:07 PST 2013

Hey Myf,

On Wed, Jan 16, 2013, at 12:40 PM, Myf White wrote:
> I've been enjoying using autobox::Core recently. I discovered at the last
> pm that lots of people had never tried it. I could do a lightning talk on
> that if there's interest.

Autoboxing looks really interesting. I would be interested in seeing a
lightning talk on it.

And speaking of Autoboxing, that reminds me of Stevan Little's talk on
Moe where he compares Java's OO to Perl's. It anyone hasn't seen it yet,
it looks like an interesting project - its aim is to have a
subset/rewrite/spec of Perl 5:

  https://speakerdeck.com/stevan_little/perl-is-not-dead-it-is-a-dead-end

Alfie

--