[Melbourne-pm] Meeting Reminder: Wednesday the 10th of April, 2013

Jacinta Richardson jarich at perltraining.com.au
Tue Apr 2 23:45:04 PDT 2013

On 03/04/13 07:52, Alfie John wrote:
> Hello Perl Mongers,
>
> The next Melbourne Perl Mongers meeting will be on Wednesday the 10th of
> April, 2013 and will start around 6:30pm:
>
>    Strategic Data
>    Level 2,
>    51-55 Johnston Street,
>    Fitzroy
>
> Jacinta Richardson will be giving a talk titled "Solving Interesting
> Problems by Writing Parsers".

I will be at a meeting in Bendigo prior to this, so I might be running a
bit late. I will keep Toby and Alfie informed as to whether I'm running
late.

Also, the title is a little misleading (unintentionally so).  It could
probably be better called "Perl 5.10 regular expression awesomeness and
don't repeat yourself" even though I am sort of parsing something, and
it was interesting to me. ;)