[Melbourne-pm] Perl Foundation hacked?

Toby Corkindale toby.corkindale at strategicdata.com.au
Sun May 27 19:31:25 PDT 2012

While attempting to visit the perlfoundation.org website, Google Chrome
told me they're a known malware site, viz:

Of the 177 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 21 page(s)
resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without
user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2012-05-27,
and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on
2012-05-27.

Malicious software includes 262 scripting exploit(s).