[Melbourne-pm] XML::Xerces

Christopher Short christopher.short at monash.edu
Wed May 16 01:19:30 PDT 2012

Hey there Rob!
Sorry went down the path of "rebuilding SWIG bindings" on Monday and
couldn't get Swig to install :-( Tried again right now and no dice.

So ... following that we regressed to Xerces 1.5.2 (and discovered
Rus, our predecessor had also done that for reason long forgotten).

But 1.5.2 doesn't want to install either, despite not requiring Swig.

:-(

Marc may have found an interesting patch for XML::Xerces in a Fedora
package, so that may be worth investigating.

Christopher