[Melbourne-pm] Monitoring Starman apps

Matt Sharpe m.sharpe at developersatlarge.com
Wed Mar 14 19:00:17 PDT 2012

I was talking to Miyagawa about this and he mentioned
Plack::Middleware::ServerStatus(::Lite); it does essentially what Apache's
mod_status does and returns info on workers and active requests. Maybe
something to look at? The Lite edition should do what you want if I
understood your initial post correctly…

Matt