[Melbourne-pm] Perl-related talk at YOW! Nights next week

Damian Conway damian at conway.org
Wed Mar 14 13:22:36 PDT 2012

Dear fellow Mongers,

Just a heads up that I will be giving my infamous

    "Fun With Dead Languages"
    <http://damian.conway.org/Seminars/DeadLanguages.html>

talk in Melbourne, Sydney, and Brisbane next week.

Even though the blurb specifically says I won't be talking about Perl, I
think we all know that's merely a "pedagogical facilitation" (i.e. a lie),
mainly designed to lull unsuspecting Java and C# programmers.

The details are: