[Melbourne-pm] Melbourne Perl-mongers TONIGHT

Toby Corkindale toby.corkindale at strategicdata.com.au
Wed Jun 13 00:37:06 PDT 2012

On 13/06/12 14:25, Toby Corkindale wrote:
> Hello Perlmongers,
> The June 2012 meeting of the Melbourne Perlmongers will be tonight,
> Wednesday the 13th of June.
>
> We will have Scott Penrose demonstrating Perl running on some embedded
> ARM chipsets, and I will through in a little demo along the same lines
> as well.
>
> We'll also have a look at Perl 5.16's new features.
>
> There will be time for lightning talks, if anyone else has something to
> present?

I've been a bit ill lately and don't feel like I've prepared well for
the Perl 5.16 talk; if it's not going to disappoint people much, I think
I'll pass on it tonight.

We'll still have
  * The two BeagleBone, Arduino and Raspberry Pi Perl demos from Scott & I
  * Robert's talk on recursive functions and the new __SUB__ token in 5.16

See you tonight,
Toby