[Melbourne-pm] Melbourne Perl-mongers TONIGHT

Toby Corkindale toby.corkindale at strategicdata.com.au
Tue Jun 12 21:25:13 PDT 2012

Hello Perlmongers,
The June 2012 meeting of the Melbourne Perlmongers will be tonight,
Wednesday the 13th of June.

We will have Scott Penrose demonstrating Perl running on some embedded
ARM chipsets, and I will through in a little demo along the same lines
as well.

We'll also have a look at Perl 5.16's new features.

There will be time for lightning talks, if anyone else has something to
present?

Strategic Data will be hosting the meeting tonight, at:

     Level 2,
     51-55 Johnston street,
     Fitzroy, 3065

We will start at 18:30, and some food and drink will be provided.

See you tonight,

Toby