[Melbourne-pm] OSDC Call for papers closes 8th August

Scott Penrose scottp at dd.com.au
Tue Jul 31 22:07:25 PDT 2012

Probably just coincidence. Normally Jacinta, me, Paul, others at MPM are involved with OSDC organisation. This year we have been mostly hands off, and I am working too many hours a day.

So really sorry it is late.

I might also feedback to the organisers that this was missed, because I then think, who else was missed :-)

Scott