[Melbourne-pm] Reminder: Meeting - Wednesday the 8th of August 2012

Sam Watkins sam at nipl.net
Tue Jul 31 21:53:31 PDT 2012

> flow-based programming system 'net2sh'.

I might vary that talk a bit.  I was experimenting with packages that
use squashfs, mount themselves and act like an executable for Open
Pandora.  It also works on any Linux box, so might be of interest.

It doesn't use perl (yet), I'll make some sort of perlish package demo.

> If anyone else would like to present, feel free to email the list.

Yeah please, I don't want to be the lone presenter.
Even worse, if no one comes!

Sam