[Melbourne-pm] Looking for software developer

Andrew Dent andrew_dent at dentaur.com
Wed Jul 25 18:15:57 PDT 2012

Hi

We have a customer who is looking for some custom software or website to be
written for displaying in real time, foreign exchange trading data.

He is an established trader and none of the tools he has seen thus far,
display the data in the way he would like to see it.

He is located in Chirnside Park, Victoria.

If someone is available for creating such a tool/website (and already has
experience with writing software relating to foreign exchange trades that
would be ideal), please contact me off list so I can refer you on.

Best regards

Andrew Dent