[Melbourne-pm] experienced LAMP developer sought for work on hourly / project basis

Ben Hare benhare at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 18:17:02 PST 2012

Hello,

I am looking to forge a relationship with an experienced LAMP type
developer to handle "overflow" work on an hourly rate basis. The
person would ideally be able to take on small project work at short
notice and complete it in a timely manner. Please note the work will
be on an as needed / irregular basis.

The development environment and technologies that you will need to be
familiar with:

* Perl ( 5.10.1 )
* OO programming and test driven development
* Catalyst w/ mod_fastcgi )
* Apache
* MySQL
* JavaScript ( Prototype, Ext, JQuery )
* XHTML
* CSS
* W3C standards compliance
* Subversion
* CentOS ( 6 )

Experience with PHP and sys. admin. skills would be advantageous.

If interested, please contact me via email reply with expected hourly
rate and brief summary of experience ( or if I know you, just for a
chat! ).

Some more information about me can be found at www.benhare.com.

PS: Please feel free to forward this email to anyone else who may be interested.

Thanks,

Ben Hare.