[Melbourne-pm] Perl Developer role available

Lindie Graham lindie.graham at pra.com.au
Wed Aug 15 18:28:45 PDT 2012

Hi All,

I hope you don't mind me posting a job in this group.  I just figured there aren't too many Perl developer roles available at the moment, and this opportunity could be a life changer for someone in this group.  I've posted the details of this role below:

Our client is a well known online brand who is currently developing cutting edge Perl code. This opportunity will give you a chance to work in a team with very smart architects, a very technical environment where you will be developing new stuff and working under a very easy going manager!  Sounds like the ideal job, right!?  That's because it is!  They are very busy and we need to recruit for another Perl developer to join the team based in the Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne, roughly 10 min by train from the CBD. This opportunity would be ideal for a mid level Perl Developer who loves coding and developing new things and will report to a very talented Perl Architect.

The following are a list of ideal skills required by our client:

-Perl Development experience (at least 5 years commercial)
-MySQL
-Apache
-Linux
-HTML/CSS
-Javascript frameworks (JQuery)

-Any experience building Redhat or Debian packages with some Sys Admin experience would be a major advantage
-nice to have (not required at all) - any experience with nginx and fastcgi

This is a permanent opportunity, and it's paying roughly $90K.

If you are interested to find out more about this opportunity, please send me your CV to  lindie.graham at pra.com.au<mailto:lindie.graham at pra.com.au> or call me for a chat at 0386373336.

Best regards,

Lindie Graham
Managing Consultant :: PRA

Level 13, 356 Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000
P 03 8637 3336 :: M 0450 077 326 :: www.pra.com.au<http://www.pra.com.au/>
lindie.graham at pra.com.au<mailto:lindie.graham at pra.com.au>

Sydney :: Melbourne :: Brisbane :: Perth

CONNECT WITH ME AND MY TEAM

[cid:image001.png at 01CD7BA2.4C509400]<http://au.linkedin.com/in/lindie>   [cid:image002.png at 01CD7BA2.4C509400] <http://www.facebook.com/pages/Professional-Recruitment-Australia-PRA/255962614443868>    [cid:image003.png at 01CD7BA2.4C509400] <http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=2527592>

[cid:image004.jpg at 01CD7BA2.4C509400]<http://www.pra.com.au/>

Click here for our email disclaimer<http://www.pra.com.au/PRA/client/GeneralContent/c_singleDynamicPage.jsp?pageName=email%20disclaimer%20page>