[Melbourne-pm] October Melbourne Perlmongers meeting

Toby Corkindale toby.corkindale at strategicdata.com.au
Wed Sep 28 23:13:09 PDT 2011

Hello Perl Mongers,
Our next meeting will be on Wednesday 12th of October, at 6:30pm.

At the moment it looks like we will have Paul Fenwick speaking on the
topic of "All Your Brains Suck - Known Bugs And Exploits In Wetware"

I will give a rather short talk or demo on processing data using Hadoop
clusters in Perl.

I wondered if anyone else has a subject they care to speak upon? This
meeting could be a good chance to practice a talk prior to OSDC..

And speaking of OSDC - we'll also be hosting the OSDC AGM after the
regular Perl-mongers section.

This meeting will be held at Strategic Data in Fitzroy; there will be
some food and drinks thanks to contributions from the OSDC board and
Strategic Data.

Time:
   Wed 12 October 2011 at 6:30 PM

Location: