[Melbourne-pm] DBIx::Class join errors ...

Malcolm Herbert melbourne-pm at mjch.net
Sun Mar 6 19:41:32 PST 2011

before we let this get too far ahead - I also do normally use 'id' or
similar for the primary key, however I found that as it wasn't
qualifying which table id it was referring to in the join, I got the
same error ... using the table name as the primary key was part of the
diagnostic process, and as it didn't seem to make any difference to the
problem, I kept it in the examples ...

Regards,
Malcolm

--
Malcolm Herbert                                This brain intentionally
mjch at mjch.net                                                left blank