[Melbourne-pm] Perl Programmer Opportunities

Toby Corkindale toby.corkindale at strategicdata.com.au
Tue Jun 28 22:26:14 PDT 2011

Hi Mark,
Thanks, and those advertisements will be passed on to our members.

The first questions people always ask is "who, and how much?", so where
possible it is appreciated if that information can be provided up-front.

I also recommend you get in touch with the Sydney Perlmongers as well,
if you haven't already.

Cheers,
Toby