[Melbourne-pm] Catalyst contractor wanted

guy at alchemy.com.au guy at alchemy.com.au
Wed Jun 8 16:44:55 PDT 2011

Hi guys

Sorry if this is not the place for this, but you're the only perl
community I'm connected to. :-)

I'm looking for a contractor to do some maintenance on a
Catalyst-based site I built. fastcgi/mysql/debian setup.

There's probably 40 hours per month for a few months at least. Could
probably be compressed into shorter timeframe but ideally looking for
someone who is happy to take on bits and pieces after the initial load
of changes.

Possibly can put someone on an ongoing maintenance contract type
arrangement with guaranteed hours per month.

If you're interested please let me know off-list. Alternatively if
there is a better place to ask let me know.

Thanks

Guy