[Melbourne-pm] June meeting - this wednesday!

Toby Corkindale toby.corkindale at strategicdata.com.au
Sun Jun 5 19:03:37 PDT 2011

Hello Perl mongers,
The June 2011 Perl Mongers meeting will be held as usual on the second
Wednesday of the month - which is this Wednesday!

We'll have two great presentations for you this time.
Firstly, Ingy döt Net will be presenting "Time to Package", an overview
of some of his recent work on time-tracking and packaging tools.

Secondly, Paul Fenwick will be giving a (beta-level) talk on why your
brains suck, how you can patch them, and how you can exploit unpatched
wetware in others.

Afterwards we'll retire to the Standard Hotel for a few beers.

The meeting will be held courtesy of Strategic Data, at:

   Strategic Data
   Level 2
   51-55 Johnston street
   Fitzroy

The meeting will start at approximately 6:30pm. Strategic data will
provide some food and refreshments.

See you soon,
Toby