[Melbourne-pm] February meeting

Sisyphus sisyphus1 at optusnet.com.au
Thu Jan 27 00:47:51 PST 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: "Cosimo Streppone" <cosimo.streppone at gmail.com>

> you might remember a guy from Norway sending his
> first mail to the list 2-3 weeks ago.
>
> I realize it's a bit early for that, but I settled in now.
> Loving Melbourne so far.

Cosimo, just be sure to support the Collingwood Football Club while you're
here, and you can't go wrong :-)

> I'd definitely like to attend the Feb
> meeting.

Speaking of which, when *is* the Feb meeting being held ?

I've got the week 13-19 Feb off, and if that coincides with the timing of
the meeting, I might also be able to attend my first ever Melbourne PM
get-together ... partly to catch up with Cosimo, with whom I've had some
communication in the past (regarding Win32::API, mainly) .... and partly
because it's something I've been intending to do for quite some time,
anyway.

Cheers,
Rob