[Melbourne-pm] Programming Perl course in Melbourne, March 2011
jarich at perltraining.com.au
Tue Jan 25 21:02:24 PST 2011
All Melbourne Perl Mongers will receive a 10% discount on this training course.
Mention this email to receive your discount. This discount adds with both the
early bird special and group bookings as appropriate.
Programming Perl course
Early Bird: Tuesday 15th February 2011
Course Dates: Monday 7th - Friday 11th March 2011
This course covers Perl's fundamentals to give an existing programmer
sufficient knowledge of Perl to work on most projects.
Specifically it covers:
* Perl's variable types: scalars, arrays, hashes
* Operators and functions
* Conditional and looping structures
* Regular expressions
* References and complex data structures
* Writing and using modules (libraries)
* Testing your code
* Perl objects
* File interaction, including writing and reading files
* System interaction and security issues
* Directory interaction and file information
If you book before the early bird date then you will be entitled to one free
book (of your choice) per attendee.
Make a single booking for three or more people on the same course and
receive a 5% discount per person.
Refer your friends and colleagues to us, and get a free book for each
booking mentioning you, made before the early bird date. Books can be
selected from our list at:
More information about the Melbourne-pm