[Melbourne-pm] Module::Signatures and typos in packages

Toby Corkindale toby.corkindale at strategicdata.com.au
Thu Aug 18 23:52:05 PDT 2011

Thanks for working on that.

The version from github as of today (5d976a98224) now gives me a useful
PPI error, when the stable version of MS was just giving me the
first_token error.

I note that this dev version fails one of the unit tests
(t/error_interruption.t) on my system.

Looking forward to the next stable release!
Cheers,
Toby

--
.signature