[Melbourne-pm] Perl tutor sought

Javier Candeira javier at candeira.com
Wed Apr 20 06:12:14 PDT 2011

I'm looking for help understanding and debugging a website I've
inherited running Debian Sarge/Apache-Perl (Apache 1.3 with mod-perl 1
baked in)/Slash from cvs/Perl 5.8.4/Template-Toolkit and mysql of
similar vintage on a separate machine.

The help would take the form of 1-on-1 tutoring on a weekly basis,
centering our sessions on concrete tasks where I've already done some
preparatory work (and likely met a roadblock). I'm in Melbourne with
good access to the CBD, and though further sessions could be held
remotely via screen sharing and voip, at the beginning we'd need to
work side by side.

I don't have much of a budget, but I can pay tutoring rates.

If you think you can help, please write introducing yourself,
describing your availability and rates, to javier at candeira dot com.

Thanks,

Javier Candeira