[Melbourne-pm] Can May MelbPM meeting host the OSDC AGM?

Tony Smith ts at meme.com.au
Sun Apr 10 00:54:40 PDT 2011

OSDC is trying to move its subsequent Annual General Meetings to coincide with the annual conference late November/early December, but we need to have one more AGM in the interim to meet reporting obligations and get approval for that change.

Hopefully we can get it all done with in 20 minutes, so it will otherwise be a normal Melbourne PM meeting.

OSDC will need confirmation of this arrangement from this week's Melbourne PM meeting so we can get the required notices out on time.

For those not familiar with the history, the Open Source Developers Conference was originally a Melbourne PM initiative. Following its success we incorporated Open Source Developers Club to oversee the annual conference organisation and to act as an incorporated parent to related groups including Melbourne PM which then dropped its separate incorporation.

Tony Smith
Complex Systems Analyst
Melbourne, Australia
http://www.ynotds.com/
Giving thanks to the space, time, energy, matter and other lives that have allowed me to tell my lies on this old and damp ball of rock.