[Melbourne-pm] April Meeting

Cosimo Streppone cosimo.streppone at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 22:12:28 PDT 2011

On Mon, 04 Apr 2011 12:50 +1000, "Toby Corkindale"
<toby.corkindale at strategicdata.com.au> wrote:

> Hello Perlmongers,
> The next Melbourne Perlmongers meeting will be on Wednesday the 13th of
> April, and we'll probably be holding it at Strategic Data again.
>
> Does anyone have a talk they would like to give?

I'm currently on vacation and I haven't prepared anything specific yet.
After our last meeting, I recall there was some interest in our
geographic dns, varnish and plack.

If you don't have anything arranged yet, I could perhaps talk a bit of
those, as in informal chat
and answer your questions. If you want a more structured talk, I can bring some
slides from a previous presentation that I could use as a track.

--
Cosimo