[Melbourne-pm] Up to date and consistent CPAN mirror?

Toby Corkindale toby.corkindale at strategicdata.com.au
Tue Nov 30 16:59:23 PST 2010

Hey guys,
I'm using iiNet's CPAN mirror (ftp.iinet.net.au) as it's "free" bandwidth.

However their mirroring seems broken; I'm apparently missing a module
that was uploaded to CPAN a week ago, yet still getting other modules
which were uploaded more recently and reference them. >.<

As you can imagine, this is a pain. Maybe I've just hit a weird edge
case, but I wondered what the collective wisdom in Victoria is for local
CPAN mirrors?

Cheers,
Toby