[Melbourne-pm] Intro

Ashish Gulhati melbournepm at ashish.neomailbox.com
Thu Nov 11 18:43:13 PST 2010

Hi all

I'm a new member of Melbourne.pm - moved to Melbourne from India last year.

Was great to see some of you on Wednesday at the meet. Sorry I didn't think to introduce myself then.

I've been coding perl since perl 4 days... was one of the first (maybe the first?) perl hackers in India. In fact I was commissioned to write the Manning OO Perl book before Damian... Good thing I got distracted and didn't finish it :-)

I've released a few modules on CPAN, including Crypt::GPG, Crypt::Schnorr::AuthSign and a couple others. Haven't had the chance to do much coding for the last few years but hope to finally get back into it now.

Happy hacking...

Hash