[Melbourne-pm] Next meeting: Wednesday 9th June 2010

Toby Corkindale toby.corkindale at strategicdata.com.au
Wed May 12 23:18:50 PDT 2010

Hi everyone,
As we discussed at the meeting last night, Paul and Jacinta will be away
for a few months, and thus organisation of the meetings falls to the
rest of us mere mortals for the next three meetings.

Jacinta and Paul, thank you for always managing these meetings for as
long as I've subscribed to the Melbourne.pm list.

The next meeting will be on the 9th of June, and will be hosted by
Strategic Data:

     Strategic Data
     Level 2
     51-55 Johnston Street
     Fitzroy  3065

They have kindly offered to provide some snacks and pizza!

Talks:
I think we had a volunteer last night for a talk demonstrating Padre,
the development environment for Perl, in Perl?

I'm sure we'll get a couple of lightning talks again..

Are there any other suggestions or volunteers for talks? Mail me any
time in the next few weeks if you come up with anything, or I'll find
something else to ramble on about again :)

Cheers,
Toby