[Melbourne-pm] Bug in "B"

Alfie John alfiejohn at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 18:29:23 PDT 2010

Hey Mathew,

I have found a bug in B->walksymtable...  Someone here is more likely to get
> a patch submitted than I ever will... :)

Submit a patch if you have found a bug. Perl is a meritocracy, not a cabal.

I have provided an example implementation which provides support for blessed
> arrays, but am unsure how to walk other blessed types...

Your code looks correct, but I think that's not the purpose of
walksymtable(). I was under the impression that *all* symbol tables were
hashes. I've never seen array based symbol tables let alone scalars.

I think if you want more info, discuss it on perl5-porters since they are
the maintainers of the core modules.

Alfie