[Melbourne-pm] Venue for February meeting - More than happy to here Scott's talk.

Hamish Carpenter hamish at hamishcarpenter.com
Thu Jan 28 20:38:33 PST 2010

On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 9:17 PM, Jacinta Richardson
<jarich at perltraining.com.au> wrote:
> Does anyone work in a place which has a boardroom we could borrow even just for this next meeting (although into the future would be even more awesome)?

I am able to offer the boardroom at work for the next meeting. It has
seating for around 25 people and a projector. It is located in the CBD
near the corner of Flinders and Queen street. We are unable to offer
internet for laptops although I will have my work laptop which is
connected.

cheers,

Hamish