[Melbourne-pm] Perl Programmer role - permanent circa $75, 000 in Essendon

Gregory McCallum Anderson gma at talentscoutbang.com
Thu Jan 21 18:36:28 PST 2010

Are you looking for a new Perl role in 2010? I am looking for a
Developer for a permanent mid-level role – circa $75 k based in
Essendon. We need someone who is very comfortable with programming in
a Unix/Linux environment, using CPAN and embedded sql. This is not a
web/html job, instead the primary focus will be on software
development in a high functioning team of developers, working on
enterprise core systems. This is a Mon- Frid 9-5 role in a
professional but relaxed environment.

The key skills: Database Objects Design experience. Design and
implementation of Stored Procedures, Triggers and Views, Perl
Programming, Unix/Linux Programming, Firebird/Interbase/PostGRES
Databases experience, Embedded SQL Programming, HTML, PHP, CSS,
JavaScript, Python…

If you are interested and would like to know more you can call me
directly to discuss: Greg Anderson, CEO [ta!ent scout] 0425 861 012 or
email me: gma at talentscoutbang.com