[Melbourne-pm] Northern emisphere Perl Mongers coming to Melbourne

Cosimo Streppone cosimo.streppone at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 15:51:51 PST 2010

Hi everyone,

I'm a fellow Perl Monger, Italian, with a wife and 2 small children.
I have been living and working in Norway for three years now.

Now life is bringing me and my family to Southern Emisphere, and
Melbourne in particular, this January to live and work there for 5-6
months. I would never forgive myself for missing out Melbourne.pm...

Hope to have the pleasure to meet you in person,
I'll ping the list again when I'm actually there :)

--
Cosimo