[Melbourne-pm] OSDC bittorrent

Sam Watkins sam at nipl.net
Tue Dec 7 18:19:31 PST 2010

On Wed, Dec 08, 2010 at 11:09:36AM +1100, Toby Wintermute wrote:
> Some ADSL routers can't handle the number of simultaneous connections
> required for torrenting..

I doubt that is an issue with our torrent, which has <10 peers.

I'm seeding from three servers and the upload rate is low now, although the
servers have reasonably fast uplinks.  Perhaps people have been shaped?

I can offer rsync+ssh logins to complete partly downloaded torrents - contact
me with you preferred login - or you can start again with
wget -r -c http://hu.nipl.net/OSDC-2010/

Sam