[Melbourne-pm] Last chance for OSDC Presentations

Scott Penrose scottp at dd.com.au
Mon Aug 23 03:54:59 PDT 2010

Hi Melbourne PM Team

OSDC is in Melbourne this year ! You all know this. But we have had very few Perl talks, and I have not noticed any Melbourne PM people talking.

A golden opportunity to do a talk in Melbourne, not have to pay for travel, get free access to the conference.

But... today is the last day for proposals - remember, it is only a proposal - the idea, not the finished paper.

There has been lots of good talk, lots of good advice on Melbourne PM lately, lets see it as a talk.