[Melbourne-pm] Perl Mongers Social, TONIGHT, 6pm, The Workshop

Paul Fenwick pjf at perltraining.com.au
Tue Apr 13 18:29:40 PDT 2010

G'day Everyone,

Tonight is a social Perl Mongers meeting.  I'm listing the start time as a
little earlier than normal (6pm rather than 6:30pm) since it's a social
meeting.  You can turn up earlier or later if you like. ;)

	Perl Mongers Social
	TONIGHT, 6pm
	The Workshop Bar ( http://theworkshop.com.au/ )
	Level 1, 413 Elizabeth St, Melbourne (entrance on A'Beckett St)

	Map: http://tinyurl.com/y53725o

The Workshop was food, beer and cider on tap, and has free wifi.  I have no
idea about power points.  I *might* have an external battery capable of
juicing 16V and 19V Dell, HP, and Asus laptops (which are most of the ones
that aren't netbooks).  It may or may not be charged by the time Alec
arrives. ;)

If you're having trouble finding us, you can call me on 03 9354 6001 which
will call whatever phone I'm near at the time. :)

See you there!

	Paul

--
Paul Fenwick <pjf at perltraining.com.au> | http://perltraining.com.au/