[Melbourne-pm] FS: Radeon X550, and some other bits and bobs

Toby Corkindale toby.corkindale at strategicdata.com.au
Sun May 24 23:51:50 PDT 2009

Just a quick heads-up here before I bung this stuff on fleabay..
(I was cleaning out some boxes at home)

Anyone interested in buying:
  * ATI Radeon X550 PCI-Express card, with VGA, DVI and TV-out.
    (Should work with X easily)
  * DVI->VGA adaptors.
  * Hard-drive enclosure, PATA IDE to USB2 and FireWire.
  * Nikon micro-Nikkor 60mm AF-D lens ($550 O.N.O.)
    (Not really Linux related but figure I'd throw it into the email)
  * SCSI adaptors from 80-pin SCA to 68-pin DSUB.
    (Free to a good home if you collect)

Please email me off-list at toby at dryft.net if you're interested.

-Toby