[Melbourne-pm] Opportunities for OBJECT PERL Programmers....

Leonie Jennings leonie.jennings at adaps.com.au
Tue May 12 23:30:30 PDT 2009

Hello,

I'm a Senior Recruitment Consultant who is currently looking for an Object Oriented Perl Developer for a 3 - 6 month contract role

with a leading financial corporate in Melbourne's CBD.

If you are interested, or know of anyone who may be interested I would love to hear from you.

I hope you do not mind me using this forum, but I thought it may be of interest to you.  I can assure you that I am an ethical person,

and will not hound you with on-going emails, nor would I pass your resume on to any client without first discussing the details with

you first.

I will leave it up to you to contact me if you are interested.  Either ring me on (03) 8506 6546 or reply to this email.

Other skills required are:

	-
Database programming - SQL, understanding of how to programmatically interact with databases

	-

Strong OO development

	-

Experience with Sybase and/or Oracle databases

	-
Experience with Unix and Windows

You can refer to our database for more details.  The reference no. is 6637.

Thanks for your time.

Kind regards,

Leonie.

Leonie Jennings