[Melbourne-pm] Moving to Australia?

Craig Sanders cas at taz.net.au
Sat May 2 20:44:13 PDT 2009

On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 03:36:03PM +0100, Drew Taylor wrote:

> While I don't have a problem going through a clueful recruiter, I'd
> prefer a direct [...]

Flat Rate Recruitment seem to be a fairly clueful recruiter, judging
from the job ads they occasionally post to the LUV (Linux Users
Victoria) jobs mailing list.

i've never dealt with them personally, but they seem to have a good
attitude.

http://www.FlatRateRecruitment.com.au

and speaking of the LUV jobs list, you might want to subscribe to that.
it's very low volume, only a few posts per month at most. can't remember
the exact sub address right now but you will be able to find it at
http://luv.asn.au/

craig

--
craig sanders <cas at taz.net.au>