[Melbourne-pm] Perl DBI reference recommendations

Jacinta Richardson jarich at perltraining.com.au
Wed Jul 15 18:09:12 PDT 2009

Alec Clews wrote:

> Any thoughts on the best DBI reference for the desk? (web or dead tree
> based)

You're welcome to one of our teaching copies of our databases course
notes if you'd like.  Or you can print your own.  We haven't finished
porting the notes over to using DBIx::Class as we got bogged down in
rewriting that section for our upcoming Enterprise Perl course instead.
However the ideas still hold, and the DBI stuff is correct.  :)