[Melbourne-pm] Job: Linux sysadmin with Perl experience
jarich at perltraining.com.au
Fri Jan 30 06:17:53 PST 2009
A friend of mine works for Toggletext (which does language research and
automated translation tools - like kataku). She's asked me to pass on this job ad.
Linux Systems Administrator
ToggleText is looking for a Linux systems admininistrator with good
communication skills, keen curiosity and the ability to learn on the
job. 1-2 years experience OR completion/near-completion of an
appropriate degree/diploma is required (i.e. may be appropriate for a
ToggleText is a friendly small business with flexible working hours.
Pay is negotiable on experience. For the right candidate we can make
this position full time (40 hours/week) or part time (minimum 20
hours/week) as you prefer. Start date is ASAP.
If you like the idea of running the show and getting your teeth into a
bit of everything, this may be the right job for you.
* Linux systems administration familiarity (pref. RHEL/CentOS and
Xen virtualisation software)
* Apache web server familiarity
* Perl experience
* Knowledge of LANs and DNS
* Email administration experience (preferably sendmail)
* Exposure to version control management systems
* Conscientious documentor!
* Windows system administration
* Prolog exposure/experience
* DBMS experience (preferably PostgreSQL)
* Interest/experience in natural language processing/computational
* Experience in Indonesia or the Philippines (languages or business)
* C#/.NET familiarity
ToggleText is a privately owned company developing language technology
software in Sandringham, Victoria. Our office is metres from both
Sandringham train station and Sandringham beach.
Apply by email to resumes at toggletext dot com. Applications close
Friday 13th February 2009. If you have any questions, please contact
Ben MacLeod on 03 9521 8011.
("`-''-/").___..--''"`-._ | Jacinta Richardson |
`6_ 6 ) `-. ( ).`-.__.`) | Perl Training Australia |
(_Y_.)' ._ ) `._ `. ``-..-' | +61 3 9354 6001 |
_..`--'_..-_/ /--'_.' ,' | contact at perltraining.com.au |
(il),-'' (li),' ((!.-' | www.perltraining.com.au |
More information about the Melbourne-pm