[Melbourne-pm] Open Source peoples end of year party (Melbourne)

Jacinta Richardson jarich at perltraining.com.au
Mon Dec 7 00:13:17 PST 2009

G'day everyone,

	You are invited to the 2009 Open Source end of year party.

Innovation @ 257 Level One, Emirates House, 257 Collins Street, Melbourne CBD
				6:30pm

		RSVP - 5pm Monday 14th December 2009

There will be light refreshments and a great opportunity to network.  Please
feel welcome to bring colleagues and partners.  Those who work in businesses too
small to throw a Christmas party are especially welcome.  There will be a $10
entry fee per person, to cover costs.

Please make sure you RSVP with expected numbers by 5pm Monday, 14th December so
that we can ensure we have the right amount of catering.  Please RSVP to
osia-rsvp at cc.com.au

It would be great to have a short talk or two (10 minutes each) on the theme of
"this year in open source", so if you would be able to give us such, please let
me know.

We are very much looking forward to having you come along and have a great end
of year celebration with us!

Sponsorship
-----------
No event like this can run without costs, if you are in a position to defray
some of these costs, even in a little way, we'd love to talk to you.  In return
we'd be very happy to accommodate your needs. Please contact us on
osia-rsvp at cc.com.au

All the very best,

	Jacinta and Donna

PS:  Arrive before 7pm, as the Collins St front entrance is locked at 7pm sharp.
However, you can still enter the building via Shuji Sushi on Flinders Lane.

--
   ("`-''-/").___..--''"`-._          |  Jacinta Richardson         |
    `6_ 6  )   `-.  (     ).`-.__.`)  |  Perl Training Australia    |