[Melbourne-pm] Zope conversion to Perl/Template Toolkit/something

Tim Hogard thogard at abnormal.com
Sun Sep 7 18:23:09 PDT 2008

Hi,

I'm looking for someone to port a smallish application from Zope to
Perl using Template Toolkit and whatever other framework seems appropriate.

The current Zope project is about 3,500 lines of code and templates
in a combined total of about 100 modules / object / clicky things.

We also have another project that is about 1/4 of the size.

We will consider a seasoned professional in which case we expect
professional level work or will consider this as a demo project
that could lead to an entry level coding job.

The code isn't open source and a NDA will be required.

If your interested, let me know off the list.

Thanks,

-tim