[Melbourne-pm] Back to Perl.... Next meeting THURSDAY 16th October

Paul Fenwick pjf at perltraining.com.au
Tue Oct 7 18:07:41 PDT 2008

Ahoy m'hearties,

Kat Grant wrote:
> So is there or isn't there a meeting tonight, folks?

I'm going to say there's no meeting tonight, because I'm in Sydney, and I'll
be jealous if you have a meeting without me.

I'm also going to unilaterally try changing the date of the next meeting to:

	Thursday, 16th October

Why?  Because:

	* Jacinta can attend on the 16th, she has give-aways
	  (T-shirts!)

	* I can give a talk on what's new in Perl 5.8.9

All the best,

	Paul

--
Paul Fenwick <pjf at perltraining.com.au> | http://perltraining.com.au/