[Melbourne-pm] Venue for next meeting - 9th April
jarich at perltraining.com.au
Sun Mar 16 18:07:42 PDT 2008
While meeting up in the pub was fun, it wasn't entirely conducive to having
presentations (Paul's "projector" notepad and pen aside). I believe we've had
the following suggestions for a more normal venue:
* Leif suggested OpenHub and is looking into it (has looked into it?)
Level 2, 140 Queen St, Melbourne
* Rick Measham volunteered to look into pubs in South Melbourne to see whether
they have space and a projector.
* Craig Sanders volunteered to ask the LUV committee whether we'd have any luck
using a room at Trinity College.
* I'll ask the Loop Bar whether they're free on any second Wednesdays this year.
* Myf suggested her work place in South Melbourne might be able to provide a
room and projector.
* Paul Fenwick volunteered to ask Innovation@? on Collins Street whether we can
use their space.
It would be great if Leif, Rick, Craig, Paul and Myf can report in on their results.
("`-''-/").___..--''"`-._ | Jacinta Richardson |
`6_ 6 ) `-. ( ).`-.__.`) | Perl Training Australia |
(_Y_.)' ._ ) `._ `. ``-..-' | +61 3 9354 6001 |
_..`--'_..-_/ /--'_.' ,' | contact at perltraining.com.au |
(il),-'' (li),' ((!.-' | www.perltraining.com.au |
More information about the Melbourne-pm