[Melbourne-pm] An old one but an important one

Scott Penrose scottp at dd.com.au
Sun Jan 20 18:55:40 PST 2008

OK If it helps, here is a self contained test script.
It has a 500K real XML file in the DATA section - so that the data and
the Regexs are the real world example.
Run it like so...

time perl test.pl
time perl test.pl evil

Scott

(PM blocks things over 40K, so here is a link)

http://linux.dd.com.au/test.pl